- 12/01/2019 - 19/01/2019
- 19/01/2019 - 26/01/2019
- 26/01/2019 - 02/02/2019
Area: Chamonix, Mont Blanc area
Weekly packages include:
- 6 days of skiing accompanied by a UIAGM/IFMGA mountain guide (choice of tours depends on the snow conditions and the weather forecast)
- training in the skills required for skiing off-piste (snow stability tests, skiing techniques for demanding glacial terrain and different types of snow, abseiling)
- Discover and experience Chamonix and its legendary slopes, valleys, peaks, gullies and couloirs, all with a single purpose: to enjoy fresh powder.
So you’re planning a ski trip and don’t want to follow the crowds anymore? You’ve come to the right place! Chamonix ski packages provide the best in freeriding and ski-touring. With its countless slopes of all difficulties, Cham is the number one choice for all enthusiasts.
Why go skiing in Chamonix with the Alpguides, through magical forests, deep valleys, along pristine glaciers?
- To marvel at the stunning views amidst the idyllic environment of the Mont Blanc massif.
- To enjoy excellent snow conditions throughout the season.
- To savour a place that caters to all fans of different styles of skiing.
- To avoid stressful situations at crowded ski-lifts.
- To discover the freedom of slopes and forgotten valleys covered with virgin powder snow.
- To be completely safe while skiing in the company of a professional UIAGM/IFMGA mountain guide with extensive experience.
- Col du Tour Noir (attractive ski tour above the Argentière glacier)
- Col du Passon (2,300 vertical metres of skiing down to Le Tour, video)
- Pas de Chèvre (impressive descent from the Goat Saddle and underneath the Dru, video)
- Col du Belvédère (two attractive abseils are followed by an adventure through the mysterious Berardi Valley)
- Vallée Blanche (24 kilometres of skiing among the highest peaks of the Mont Blanc massif, video)
- Col de Balme (skiing into the Swiss village of Trient and then back to Chamonix, video)
(4 clients/mountain guide)
The price includes:
Not included in the price:
lunch and extra meals
soft drinks, beers, etc.
safety tech equipment rental
Equipment (rental can be arranged)
- ice axe
- ski poles
- ski boots
What happens after you book:
- We will contact you and discuss the route, equipment and any special needs of your group.
- We will tailor trip plan to fitness level of your group.
- We will send you our standard contract and payment instructions (credit card, PayPal, cheques, wire transfer).
- 2 months before the agreed date, we will let you know how to prepare for the track.
- 2 weeks before the agreed date, we will let you know about weather conditions and how to prepare for the travel to destination.
Expertise - Safety
Our courses, trekkings and expeditions have been tried, tested, altered and perfected over decades. We, IFMGA mountain guides, have gained experience in the Alps, Yosemite, on expeditions in the Andes, the Himalayas and the Karakorum. Our knowledge and experience have been transferred to all spheres of our organization, from the first call to safe return home.
We are focusing on smaller groups of clients as we provide higher level of individual assistance. A very important part of our activity is to advise our clients on how to get a proper fitness condition and how to choose correct quality equipment for their safety. By doing so, we ensure the highest possible safety and comfort for our clients.
We put a lot of attention to making reliable relationships with local partners (Sherpas, porters) and we treat them as members of our Alpguide family. We always asses risks and follow safety procedures that ensure safety of our clients, partners and guides.