Date : 28/03/2018 - 31/03/2018
For winter 2018, we’re planning a ski trip to Caucasus.
The description of the trip will be provided by e-mail or regular mail. Please contact us for further details.
(min 4 clients /mountain guide)
The price includes:
half-board accommodation (breakfast and dinner)
all transports in Georgia
Not included in the price:
lunch and snacks
Equipment (rental can be arranged)
- weatherproof pants,
- weatherproof jacket,
- warm and comfortable middle layer,
- moisture-wicking baselayer,
- spare baselayer,
- skiing socks,
- warm, weatherproof gloves,
- liner gloves.
- sunscreen and lip balm,
- thermo flask,
- toiletries (for multi-day tours),
- headlamp with spare batteries,
- winter socks,
- pocket knife,
- identity documents,
- sleeping bag (for multi-day tours),
- first aid kit,
- 30-40 l backpack,
- hand warmers.
Technical equipment for ski touring and freeride skiing
- ski-touring skis, skins and crampons,
- ski poles (fixed length or adjustable),
- touring boots,
- avalanche beacon,
- avalanche probe,
- avalanche shovel,
- airbag backpack (optional).
After you book your place on the trip:
- We’ll contact you to discuss all the details of the trip, the required equipment and any special requirements you might have.
- We can tailor the trip to the fitness level of you and your group.
- We’ll send you a contract and payment instructions.
- A 50 % deposit must be paid upon booking or no later than four weeks before departure.
- The remainder of the price must be paid three weeks before the departure.
If you cancel the trip, we’ll charge the following amounts:
- 30 - 21 days before departure: 50 % of the total price;
- 20 - 10 days before departure: 75% of the total price;
- 9 - 0 days before departure: 100% of the total price.
Two weeks before the departure date we’ll inform you about the weather conditions and how to prepare for your travel.
For any questions,
contact your guide Danilo Tič directly:
at +386 31 506 931 or
Expertise - Safety
Our courses, trekkings and expeditions have been tried, tested, altered and perfected over decades. We, IFMGA mountain guides, have gained experience in the Alps, Yosemite, on expeditions in the Andes, the Himalayas and the Karakorum. Our knowledge and experience have been transferred to all spheres of our organization, from the first call to safe return home.
We are focusing on smaller groups of clients as we provide higher level of individual assistance. A very important part of our activity is to advise our clients on how to get a proper fitness condition and how to choose correct quality equipment for their safety. By doing so, we ensure the highest possible safety and comfort for our clients.
We put a lot of attention to making reliable relationships with local partners (Sherpas, porters) and we treat them as members of our Alpguide family. We always asses risks and follow safety procedures that ensure safety of our clients, partners and guides.